cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can not submit the proposal.

Survesh B Member Since: Jan 24, 2019
171 of 182

Hey there! I have the same problem. It is more than 24 hours since I created my upwork account. My profile still displays 'Profile Under Review' message. How long will it take for the review to be completed?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
172 of 182

Hi Survesh,

Due to the high number of applications please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Magdalena K Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
173 of 182

I'm having the same issue. Please let me know when you can take a look at my account.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
174 of 182

Hi Magdalena,

I checked your account and it is already accepted and you have selected a membership plan. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jason S Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
175 of 182

Same issue. Logged in and seemingly ready to go but cannot submit proposals? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
176 of 182

Hi Jason,

Could you please navigate to Find Work> Profile and click the button to resubmit your profile for another review? The team will review your profile and once accepted, you will be able to submit proposals.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jason S Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
177 of 182
Still asking me to correct some issue. Please advise?

Thanks,
Jason
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
178 of 182

Hi Jason,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bryan T Member Since: May 5, 2019
179 of 182

Hi,

I'm Bryan Theodore,

My account has been approved and activated for over a week now, and I've started doing some work with clients already.

Howbeit, I noticed that the "Submit a Proposal" link greyed out and I can't click on it anymore.

Please, help me fix this.

Thanks.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
180 of 182

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were being requested to verify your identity through the video-chat verification process through this support ticket. Please refer to the support ticket for more information on how you can complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled