Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can not submit the proposal.

Bryan T Member Since: May 5, 2019
181 of 184

Hi,

I'm Bryan Theodore,

My account has been approved and activated for over a week now, and I've started doing some work with clients already.

Howbeit, I noticed that the "Submit a Proposal" link greyed out and I can't click on it anymore.

Please, help me fix this.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
182 of 184

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were being requested to verify your identity through the video-chat verification process through this support ticket. Please refer to the support ticket for more information on how you can complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Karl William L Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
183 of 184

hello! I cannot submit proposal too this upwork website wasting my bull**bleep** 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
184 of 184

Hi Karl William,

Looks like you created the Client account. Could you please clarify if you're looking for posting your project or to submit proposals for job posts?

If you would like to be able to submit a proposal as a Freelancer, you will need to create a Freelancer account and get it approved.  

You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a Freelancer account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

You will need to fill out your application and submit it for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed.

Additionally: Looks like you didn't verify your email address. In order to complete your Client account and be able to publish your Job Posts make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled