🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I can not submit the proposal.
Page options
sultanatanzilla
Community Member

I can not submit the proposal.

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I'm having the same issue.  Please let me know when you can take a look at my account. 

Hi Christian, 

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same problem as well.

Hi Matt,

I tried replicating your concern and it looks like your profile is still under review. Profile reviews may take 24 hours to process. As soon as it has been processed, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account regarding the status of your profile approval. Once approved, you can start sending proposals.

~ Joanne
Upwork

I'm having the same issue. Please let me know when you can take a look at my account.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Windy,

It looks like you were being requested to verify your identity through the video-chat verification process through this support ticket. Please refer to the support ticket for more information  on how you can complete your verification.  

~ Avery
Upwork

I had having the same issue

Hi Obaidullah,

At the moment your profile is under review and that is the reason why you can't send proposals. Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm having the same problem as well.

Hi Marciano,

I checked but could not replicate the issue you are referring to. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still unable to send proposals? Please let us know if you need our further assistance.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have filled out my profile 100%. But at the moment I have 0 connects and I can't submit the proposal. How can this problem be solved? Thanks.

Hi Ihar,

It looks like you set yourself to be an exclusive member of your agency. As an exclusive member, you can only use the agency's membership plan and you need to upgrade your membership to Agency Plus before having the option to purchase Connects there that would allow you to submit proposals.

Right now, when you try to submit proposals, it's only letting you submit as an agency member. You have Connects on your freelancer account, but you can't use them due to the status. You need to upgrade your agency membership following the steps in this article I shared previously to be able to purchase Connects for your agency or switch your status from Exclusive to Non-Exclusive. If you switch the status, you can choose if you want to submit a proposal as an agency freelancer or not.

To update your status, switch to your agency profile and go to Settings > Members & Permissions. On the page, click the link 'Exclusive', select the 'Non-Exclusive' option and click 'Save'.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Yes, it was the problem. Thank you so much!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi,

My profile was accepted, but every job post has the "Submit a proposal" button greyed out. Also, I see this error on every job page: "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Thank you,

Alex

Hi Alex,

I'm sorry for the trouble. Your profile has been approved and you can now submit your proposals. Please check out this thread, and these helpful blog articles to help you write winning proposals, improve your profile and tips on how to be successful on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am having the same issure

Hi Cameron,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you shortly on your ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have experienced the same problem. I cannot submit proposal. Can you help me to solve this problem?

Hi Cecilia,

In order to be able to submit a proposal you will need to update your hourly rate to at least $3 per hour or more. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
2225c93b
Community Member

Hi, 

I am having the same issue. 

Could you please approve my freelancer account? 

Thanks

DiRosa

Hi Di,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem but when I am using my smartphone I am able to bid for jobs. 

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reporting this, our team will investigate this further and reach out to you directly soon with more details.

~ Goran
Upwork

I've the same issue

c_pani
Community Member

I have the same issue. My submit proposal is not worked
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Chakri,

At the moment your application is under review, please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Once your application is accepted you will be able to submit proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
joanna-ko
Community Member

Same issue as my subject. everytime i refresh and submit, the CONTINUE tab disappears.

Hi Joanna,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If that doesn't help, please send me a PM with more information including the screenshots of the error itself so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
4089252c
Community Member

I cant submit proposal. It keeps saying cheking verification code

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Funmi,

A member of the team has reached out to you already regarding this concern and is awaiting for your response. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
2403ec3c
Community Member

can you gide me why i cant submit my any proposal when i submit my proposal at the top i  recieved msg we cant save your application this job is private only invite person can view this job even that asi jobs pr bhi where no one is invited  can you check it for me 

Hi Sadaf,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but couldn't replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? If the problem persists, please send me a private message with the job post for which you are trying to submit a proposal along with the screenshot of the error so that I can check and assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same problem. Please help...Thanks

Hi Alisha,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have not yet completed the location verification process. I've shared this with the team, and one of our agents will reach out to you to assist in completing this step. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Even after verifying my ID I still cannot submit proposals for work. I don't understand why this is still an issue for me, especially after the customer service rep guaranteed that issue was resolved. 

Hi N.D,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I can not submit a proposal as a freelancer account. It's showing me to upgrade agency plus. I don't know why?

Thanks!

Hi K M Ershad,

It seems like you have requested earlier to have your agency account closed. I'd like to confirm that the agency account has already been closed. Are you still seeing the error message when trying to submit a proposal under your freelancer account? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths