cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not submit the proposal.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
151 of 184

Hi Mhitch,

We're sorry for the trouble. Upon checking, your profile has already been accepted. Can you please update your profile information and then click save. After that, please retry or use a different browser before retrying. If you still experience trouble submitting your proposals, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
152 of 184

Hi Mhitch,

I apologize for the delay in our reply. Please allow time for our team to carefully investigate all facts and once they do they will update you with more details on your ticket. Thank you for patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Nemanja S Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
153 of 184

Hello,

I have the same issue, my profile was accepted but "Submit a proposal" is grey.

154 of 184

Hi Nemanja,

One of our team members have reached you via this support ticket and you may now try to submit proposals. Let us know if you need further assistance! Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gilbert M Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
155 of 184

Greetings,

My profile has been recently accepted and I was able to view jobs and submit proposals. I went innactive for a few weeks, and then after coming back to the website my ability to submit proposals is gone? I would like to know how this is possible. Thanks  a lot for taking your time reading this.

156 of 184

Hi Gilbert,

One of our team members has already reached out to you with more information about this issue via this ticket.  Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jeremiah Ashanti J Member Since: Apr 23, 2018
157 of 184

Hi,

My profile was accepted, but every job post has the "Submit a proposal" button greyed out. Also, I see this error on every job page: "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

Thank you,

Jeremiah

158 of 184

Hi Jeremiah Ashanti,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jose G Member Since: Oct 11, 2017
159 of 184

Hello upwork community,

After a few attempts I was recently approved in the upwork, however whenever I try to cadidate the new works I always encounter the message saying that I still can not submit proposals. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-5d3qESCg9cb7I1r2Y8zyTVDznpLm7Wz/view?usp=drivesdk

And yes I received the email saying that I was approved.

Can anyone help? Is there any waiting time?

Thank you all

Saymon H Member Since: Oct 13, 2015
160 of 184

Hi Jose,

First of all, I congratulate you for the approval of your account. I think the email you have received from Upwork, has the detail information regarding the problem. 

Saymon Hossain
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS