🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can not submit the proposal.
Page options
sultanatanzilla
Community Member

I can not submit the proposal.

Hi everyone I'm new on up work i have been approved but when I try to send my proposal then there is this message on top of my page when I open a job to submit a proposal"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."how can I solve this issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanzilla

I checked this for you, and you have an open ticket regarding this, please allow time for our team to review your request and they will update your ticket once they finish. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

217 REPLIES 217
kistlermagdalena
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. Please let me know when you can take a look at my account.

Hi Magdalena,

I checked your account and it is already accepted and you have selected a membership plan. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
j_samose
Community Member

Same issue. Logged in and seemingly ready to go but cannot submit proposals? 

Hi Jason,

Could you please navigate to Find Work> Profile and click the button to resubmit your profile for another review? The team will review your profile and once accepted, you will be able to submit proposals.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Still asking me to correct some issue. Please advise?

Thanks,
Jason
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jason,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I'm Bryan Theodore,

My account has been approved and activated for over a week now, and I've started doing some work with clients already.

Howbeit, I noticed that the "Submit a Proposal" link greyed out and I can't click on it anymore.

Please, help me fix this.

Thanks.

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you were being requested to verify your identity through the video-chat verification process through this support ticket. Please refer to the support ticket for more information on how you can complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
karl_william-lee
Community Member

hello! I cannot submit proposal too this upwork website wasting my bull**bleep** 

Hi Karl William,

Looks like you created the Client account. Could you please clarify if you're looking for posting your project or to submit proposals for job posts?

If you would like to be able to submit a proposal as a Freelancer, you will need to create a Freelancer account and get it approved.  

You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a Freelancer account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

You will need to fill out your application and submit it for a review, please allow up to 24 hours for the review to be completed.

Additionally: Looks like you didn't verify your email address. In order to complete your Client account and be able to publish your Job Posts make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
prudence-theuri
Community Member

Hi I have this problem I cant submit my proposal I dont know why I write the proposal but when it's time to submit the page does not respond

Hi Prudence,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit a proposal. I would also like to clarify that you will need to purchase more connects you would like to send proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e0846888
Community Member

I have the same problem too. Whenever i wou.d send my proposal, whether i was bidding the minimum connects or more, the website gives me an error. Please help!

Hi Charles,

I'm sorry for the delayed response. Could you please try clearing your cache and browsing history? Please let us know if the problem persists so we can further assist you.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I've cleared cache and browsing history but the same error still
persists.

There was an error loading this page: error [71e510d1fb794937-SIN,
71e510d1fb794937-SIN]. Contact Upwork Support for more information.

[image: uwork_20.png]

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards,
Charles

Hi Charles,

Thank you for following up. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
2e7efe0b
Community Member

I have the same issue

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

Note: Since as a freelancer your profile picture has to accurately represent who you are, it obviously shouldn't be a photo of a place, a design or object, or someone or something else (also, misrepresenting who you are, goes against our Terms of Service.) We highly suggest you check this help article for more details on how to choose a good profile picture.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths