Did you mean: 

I can not submit the proposal.

Cameron I Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
11 of 184

I am having the same issure

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
12 of 184

Hi Cameron,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you shortly on your ticket and assist you further with this. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Cecilia D Member Since: Oct 15, 2018
13 of 184

I have experienced the same problem. I cannot submit proposal. Can you help me to solve this problem?

14 of 184

Hi Cecilia,

In order to be able to submit a proposal you will need to update your hourly rate to at least $3 per hour or more. Thank you.

Untitled
Di R Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
15 of 184

Hi, 

I am having the same issue. 

Could you please approve my freelancer account? 

Thanks

DiRosa

16 of 184

Hi Di,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Mohamed A Member Since: May 7, 2018
17 of 184

I have the same problem but when I am using my smartphone I am able to bid for jobs. 

18 of 184

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reporting this, our team will investigate this further and reach out to you directly soon with more details.

Untitled
Herve R Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
19 of 184

I've the same issue

James I Member Since: Jun 22, 2018
20 of 184

After my profile was initially denied, I went back and refined my information and was just notified I was approved. However, on Upwork I am still unable to apply for jobs. What am I doing wrong here?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS