I can not submit the proposal.

David Member Since: Jun 27, 2018
21 of 180

Hey Mary I am having the same issue with applying for proposals

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
22 of 180

Hello David, 

I just checked your account and I can see that our team representative reached out to you regarding your account. Please check your email inbox or check it directly here for more information. 

Thank you.

Untitled
Jade B Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
23 of 180

I have received two emails confirming that my account application has been approved and I am ready to submit proposals. However, I can only submit proposals on the mobile app and the site still gives me the error stating that I cannot submit at this time. It has been over 24 hours and I have not received any other emails. A friend of mine tried to search for me and said she couldn't find me so it must not be live yet even though I received an email specifically stating 'Your profile is now live!'. Please help. 

Achil P Member Since: Jun 24, 2018
24 of 180

Hello,

I can't submit a proposal from my web browser. It says : You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information.

But I can submit from my smartphone. How can it be fixed so I can submit from my web browser too? (I'm using Chrome and Safari and both have the same message)

Thank you.

Amber A Member Since: Dec 8, 2017
25 of 180

Hi 

I am unable to submit proposals today, although I could easily submit proposals till yesterday. I have sufficient Connects left. I am using my real name also. I am getting the following message:

"You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help center for more information."

I haven't received any email regarding this. Kindly help me out as I would really like to get started on Upwork and be a regular worker.

Thank you

Ace Contributor
Md Solayman K Member Since: May 14, 2018
26 of 180

Hi Amber,

I am sorry you are having troubles submitting proposals for jobs. It seems to be an individual issue. Please contact Customer Support so they can assist you with your personal profile.

For guidelines about contacting Customer Support, Click Here

~~~Solayman

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 180

Hi Amber,

I apologize for the trouble. I checked and I can confirm that your account is active. Please log in and check again. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Mustafa E Member Since: Jun 7, 2018
28 of 180

Hi everyone I'm just on up work i have been approved but in trying to send my proposal ut there is this message on top of my page that

You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information.

how can I solve this issue?

thanks for help

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
29 of 180

Hi Mustafa,

We'll have one of our agents update you directly about this issue.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Nicole C Member Since: May 25, 2018
30 of 180

Hi there,

I am able to submit proposals via the Upwork mobile APP but when I try to access the same job via the desktop, I get the message "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information." and the 'Submit a proposal' button is greyed out.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks! 

Nicole 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS