cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not submit the proposal.

Kay J Member Since: Jun 17, 2018
41 of 180

I am having the same issue. Can you please help me also.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 180

Hi Kay,

One of our team members have reached out to you via this support ticket, please follow up on that ticket and post any additional questions directly on the ticket so that our team can assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Stan N Member Since: Jun 12, 2018
43 of 180

Hi,

I still haven't recieved a response about not being able to submit proposals on the desktop app but works fine on the mobile app. I tried to contact Upwork directly but the help page just sent me back to the forums with no option to email directly.

Thanks,

Stan.

Aleksandar M Member Since: Jan 31, 2018
44 of 180

I am unable to submit proposals even though my profile was approved. The "submit proposal" button is grayed out and a link above sends me to a page about unapproved profiles. My profile was declined once before, but now it's approved and should be operational.

Tristan N Member Since: Jun 29, 2018
45 of 180

Hi, it won't let me submit a proposal without making changes to my profile. Yet there is nothing to change in my profile. Please help!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
46 of 180

Alenksandar and Tristan,

We'll have somebody reach out to you about this issue and assist with it.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Allie O Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
47 of 180

My account was approved, however, I keep getting this message on every job I look at: "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information."

I've tried looking at other people's posts about this an none of them were helpful.  If anyone knows why this is happening your help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Shelby M Member Since: Jun 21, 2018
48 of 180

Hello Upwork Community!

Thank you in advance for helping me figure out the issue. I am brand new to UpWork and was just approved last night. I received my approval email and my account says that it is good to go but when I got to submit a proposal on any jobs all of them have a greyed out "Submit Proposal" button and a banner at the top that says "You cannot submit proposals on Upwork at this time. Please check your email or our help page for more information." Does anyone know how to fix this? Any idea on what I can do to allow me to submit proposals? 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
49 of 180

Hi Stan, Shelby, and Allie, 

I apologise for the delay in our reply. I've asked the Customer Support Team to reach out to you for more information about the issue. 

-Avery
Untitled
Bill P Member Since: Jun 18, 2018
50 of 180

Hi there Upwork community!

I am new to the platform and after my profile was approved, I went to go submit a proposal but I get an error message saying that I cannot submit proposals at this time, and then a link to the 'profile not approved' help page. Any idea what's going on?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS