cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not submit the proposal.

Omid V Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
61 of 184

I recently got my profile approved and was able to submit a proposal a few weeks ago. However I'm looking over available jobs now (a few weeks after my first proposal) and I'm seeing a line above the description stating that I'm currently unable to submit proposals.

My browser is set to automatically clear cache and cookies upon exiting, so I don't think it's an issue with that (plus I've tried it in a different browser as well). I've also double checked and ensured that my real name is being used on the profile.

Any suggestions or advice on how I can get past this would be greatly appreciated!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
62 of 184

Hello Omid, 

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is a known issue. Our team is now working to resolve this. We'll have the team update you directly via tickets with more information. 

Thank you for your patience.

Untitled
James Lee M Member Since: Jan 25, 2017
63 of 184

Hello, my profile had been approved but I can't submitt any proposals yet, I have 60 connects but can't submitt any, I also already chose my membership plan but still no avail, can you all help me out please?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
64 of 184

Hi James Lee,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly about the issue and provide more details.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Stellamaris S Member Since: May 17, 2018
65 of 184

Dear Valeria, I am having the same problem. Do you have any recommendation about what I do? Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for your help Smiley Happy

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
66 of 184

Hi Stellamaris,

I'm sorry about your experience! Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Stellamaris S Member Since: May 17, 2018
67 of 184

Dear Bojan, 

I hope you are having a good weekend. I tried that but it did not work.  What could I do?

Thank you so much in advance for your help  Smiley Happy 

Hugs 

Stellamaris

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
68 of 184

Hi Stellamaris,

Can you please send a screenshot of the error that you encountered via private message? Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Elizabeth H Member Since: Jun 27, 2018
69 of 184

Same thing happening to me!  My profile has been accepted but the submit proposal button is disabled.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
70 of 184

Hi Elizabeth,

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you with the issue.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS