Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not submit the proposal.

Kerry D Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
71 of 184

I am having this same issue. 

Cody H Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
72 of 184

How do I make my profile ready so I can put proposals in?

Maricris T Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
73 of 184

Hi, 

My profile is under review for more than 24 hours. Please advise on what to do. 

Thank you. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
74 of 184

Hi Maricris, Ashley, Cody, Kerry and Richard,

We'll have somebody help you directly with your account status.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ashley F Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
75 of 184

can I have someone check mine as well I am having the same issue. I actually got the approval via email but the ! with the "under review" is still showing so I can't submit proposals. 

Shrikant M Member Since: Jun 26, 2018
76 of 184

Hello,

I'm unable to submit any proposal.

The error states to make changes in my profile but doesn't state what changes.

Reques your help in this regard. 

Thanks

SM

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
77 of 184

Hi Shirkant,

Our team has reached out to you with more details about this via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. If you have any questions about this feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

Untitled
Hemwattie G Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
78 of 184

When I click on any job a notice at the top says: Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal.

I've already created a profile and submitted for review. When I logged in today I saw a notice that said Welcome to UpWork so I assumed my profile was approved but I'm still unable to apply to anything. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to add more to my profile? It's pretty bare bones right now. Really confused at this point.

Tatiana O Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
79 of 184

I have the same problem... I have filled in all the information, sent several proposals but I can't do it anymore. The message says "Your profile is still in draft form..."

Marlin B Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
80 of 184

I'm having the exact same issue with my profile being in draft mode.

I also cannot add my Twitter contact information... the message says "this almost never happens, click here for support". I clicked the link, and found nothing useful.

Also, it's nearly impossible to crop/re-size images to make them fit perfectly in the Portfolio section. I am a book author, so my cover images tend to be rectangular, not square.

I've been a member of Upwork for approximately 24 hours, and I've already encountered more errors and technical glitches than I have on other similar sites... maybe you guys can post a job listing on Upwork and find somebody to fix it?

Sorry for the snark, but I am incredibly frustrated.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS