cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not submit the proposal.

Miguel V Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
81 of 180

I get the following error: 

Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal.

Naveen J Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
82 of 180

I have the same issue. My account is apporved buy I am still unable to submit my proposals.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Submit Proposal button is disabled and it shows the following text

Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal.

Herve R Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
83 of 180

My profile is approved since yesterday. I've summit today 8 proposals. Since 2 hours it's impossible to summit proposal. I've this message: " Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."What have to do?

Milos Z Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
84 of 180

I can confirm that the same issue is happening to me, but it didn't happen this morning.

Sorry for attaching to this thread.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
85 of 180

Hello Herve, 

We currently have issues with the approval process for new profiles and One of our team representative will reach out to you shortly. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Untitled
Andrei U Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
86 of 180

I can not submit the proposal.

Notification says "Your profile is still in draft form. You must create your profile and submit it for review before you can submit a proposal."

My profile has already been approved 1 week ago.

What do I have to do?

Aaqib K Member Since: Jul 6, 2018
87 of 180

My profile is in Draft mode and there is an option to click on "Create New Profile" and whenever I click on the button, then it redirects me back to the homepage. I would like to know how I can get back to a normal profile, I also want to know how to raise a ticket or content Upwork Help Support. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
88 of 180

Hello Aaqib, 

Please try to clear your cache and cookies or try using another browser. If the same issue occurs, feel free to reach out to us here at any time. 

Thank you.

Untitled
Mirza Sheharyar B Member Since: May 22, 2018
89 of 180

Hi Everyone,

My profile has been accepted, but I cannot apply for jobs. Submit Proposal button is grayed out and message appears "You cannot submit proposals...". Can anyone please help me out here?

Thanks & Regards,

Sheharyar

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
90 of 180

Hi Mirza,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket. Please respond directly to that ticket and post any questions you have. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS