🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't add a title
Page options
muspel
Community Member

I can't add a title

I want to add a title to my profile but for some reason, I can't do it. I don't see any pencil near my name.

Tried deleting cookies, changing browser, nothing worked. Am I missing something? I just want to add a good title like many people here.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicolas,

I'll ask our team to reach out to you and assist you with adding your profile title.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicolas,

I'll ask our team to reach out to you and assist you with adding your profile title.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
muspel
Community Member

They contacted me and I suppose they did something because today I can add a title, thanks.

Hi, I'm also having a problem putting a title on my account. Can you please help me with this. Thanks

Hi Lesley,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I'll ask someone from our team to contact you directly and assist you with accessing your profile title.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Wish to follow up on my query. No one has contacted me yet regarding my problem. 

Thanks a lot

I can't add title in my frofile and also can't find any aditing pencil.please solve my problem.

Thank you

i have the same issue

Hi Alfredo,

I just checked this for you and there is a pencil-edit button right next to your current title. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser to check this one more time. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

i can't add a title to my profile. Can i get some help too?

Hi Alfredo,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further with adding your profile title. Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

ok, thank you , im still waiting

Hi. I clicked on the link you provided, but I am not able to create a support ticket. The page only allows me to view my requests. I believe there's a functionality issue in your website.

I'm also not able to add a title to my profile. I used different browsers and different computers.

Thank you for your help,

Deanna

Hi Deanna,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I would like to add a professional title before my name too. Could you please help?

Thanks!

Vijayalaxmi

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vijayalaxmi,

You should be able to update your name by going to Settings and using the edit button. Feel free to reach back to us if you need any further assistance. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I had tried that method some months ago. I was asked to wait for 48 hours to review the request, but the title was not added.

I have received the same message again today. I hope it works this time.

Thanks for your prompt reply!

Kind regards,

Vijayalaxmi

Hello, I'm also having a problem putting a title on my account. Can you please help me with this too. Thanks

Hi Hauke,

We will have someone look into this for you aswell. Sorry for the delay.

-Lena

Untitled
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Lesley,

Sorry for the delay, i asked one of our team member to have a look on this and follow up with you.

~ Goran
Upwork
scroveez
Community Member

Hello,

I can't add a title to my profile, also no edit icon, please help.

Thank you,

Mahmoud.

desikaradzhova
Community Member

Hello,

Please can you help me, I also cannot add a profesional title. There is no pencil icon near my name. 

Thank you

Hi Desislava,

I'll ask our team to assist you directly and you should see a title field on your profile soon.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
nabs_kg
Community Member

The same issue here, could you please add my to the list?

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Adilet and Anuwarul,

I'll ask our team to follow up with you directly and help with updating your profile.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

I have similar problem. could you help me fix the problem please!

Hi Mulat,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. You should be able to see a pencil icon next to your title. You can click on the pencil icon and you should be able to edit your title.  Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Please try to clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser to check this one more time. If the issue persists please send us a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
nromrell
Community Member

I am having this same issue.  There does not appear to be an edit button I can use.

@Nathan R wrote:

I am having this same issue.  There does not appear to be an edit button I can use.

I have seen profiles without titles.  I think those are client accounts.

Hi Nathan,

I'm sorry about the late reply, our team will update your profile and follow up with a confirmation soon.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths