🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I can't change the hourly rate and can't ...
Page options
hanna_korsak
Community Member

I can't change the hourly rate and can't publish my specialized profile.

Hello

I've just created the profile in upwork and I don't have ability to change hourly rate and publish my specialized profile. I don't have icons to edit only on hourly rate.

Examples in attachment here.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thank you!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hanna,

The reason why you can't edit your hourly rate from your profile is because you`re an exclusive member of the agency. Only the agency owner can update your hourly rate directly for the agency.

Regarding your specialized profile, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

it's not the cache issue definitely. Because I am using incognito session all the time. I believe it should apply cache settings during the same session only, at least I believe so.

it looks like the issue was 0 price field. but the error didn't tell me anything about it. it would require to the validation messages in upwork platform otherwise it's totally breaking workflow on setuping the team members for agencies.

Can you please tell us where? Is there an article we can see as a guide?

Hi Syed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of the ways to have the freedom and control to choose how you work on Upwork is by giving you options between working as an independent freelancer, as part of an agency, or as a combination of both. Here's the help article you requested. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths