🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I can't create client company
Page options
davidpuxa
Community Member

I can't create client company

Hi, I'm David Pukhashvili and I'm top rated freelancer on upwork.

Recently I decided to hire script writer for my personal Youtube channel, I went to settings > My Teams > Create New Account. After that I clicked new cliend account and typed company name, but there is the problem. I'm clicking on Create Client Company button, it starts loading and it takes forever. It's stuck here. I tried it about month ago and tried it again today. I tried different names but still the same. 

Is there any solution?

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and try creating a Client account. 

If the issue persists after this, please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
davidpuxa
Community Member

Hi bokan,

I tried with opera, opera beta and chrome. (I deleted cache and cookies on all of them

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi David,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket and assist you further with creating a Client account on your existing account.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
atomicmass
Community Member

Hi Bojan S , i have the same issue ' could not creat a company" popup appears when i trying for Company account. please assist me in this regard. thank you

Hi Hukman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and could not replicate the issue. Kindly clear your cache and cookies and/or try to use a different browser to log in to your account and try creating a Client account. 

If the issue persists after this, please let us know so we can assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths