🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't do video verification.
Page options
schumachenko
Community Member

I can't do video verification.

I got Action Required message but I can't do verification...

How can I solve this problem?

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sergei,

I checked this and our team has reached out to you already regarding your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern or check the last email sent to you by our team which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
cheelga
Community Member

My id was already verified for identiy verification yet I cannot still proceed to the video verification. When I clicked the start chat, I always end up going on the upwork help page. I wrote requests already however I got same replies about the on how to proceed. Please someone contact me or point me in the right direction of who to contact. Thank you

Hi Axel,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
cheelga
Community Member

Hi! I have received this instruction that: "By design, when you click on Start Chat, you should be redirected to a page in our Help Center. On the lower right corner, a chatbox should appear with a chatbot asking you to confirm you have a stable internet connection and your device has a camera. After replying positively to both questions, you will be directed to one of our representatives."

I tried clicking the chatbox but it does not ask me if I have a stable internet connection and if my device has a camera. You can see on the picture what answer it gives me. I have also tried clearing the cookies.Please help me regarding this matter.

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the detail explanation, Axel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. 

~ Goran
Upwork

I can not do video verification like this case

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths