yulieth_sanchez
Community Member

I can't fill in my city

Hi I can't fill my city

Country is Curacao and city is Willemstad

Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Yulieth,

I have updated the country to Curacao, you may now add Willemstad as you city. 

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
pponso
Community Member

Hello,

Try clearing your browser cache and try again, also confirm your Country and City spelling carefully...

I hope this helps!

All the best!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but this does not work. I tried doing this hundred of
times with no results.

Any other solution?

Thanks in advance

Btw. The country in the list is Netherland Antilles but there is not city
list.

Yulieth S wrote:

Btw. The country in the list is Netherland Antilles but there is not city
list.

If you have originally entered the wrong country, this is now "locked" and you'll have to get Support to change the country to Curacao for you. No amount of clearing cache will help (that is most of the time  completely useless advice anyway, as clearing cache does not fix anything a simple hard refresh can't fix...It is like shooting canons at flies)

I'll flag your post so a moderator can get it sorted for you.

Ok thanks

But the country is correct. But there is not any city in the city list.

Hi Yulieth,

I have updated the country to Curacao, you may now add Willemstad as you city. 

Than you Mary!!

Now it works

I am from Trinidad, and I can't fill in Port of Spain as my city. The drop down list does not appear.

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
3ef9e211
Community Member

Yes i did that, I followed a thread above with a Female from the Caribbean
experiencing the same problem. I also sure, one of the support had to input
the city for her on the backend. I think it is the same thing.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
fvidale
Community Member

I am from Trinidad and also expreiencing the same issue and I can't complete my profile. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fayola,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us

~ Bojan
Upwork
fvidale
Community Member

I am trying to complete my profile and Its not letting me add my city. It keeps saying error. I am from Trinidad. Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

Im having issues with filling in the City. I live in Curacao and the City is Willemstad, but it doesnt appear as a dropdown. HELP! 

Thanks

Hi Danique,

I checked and it looks like you were able to open a support ticket with our team. Please feel free to update your ticket with more information, our team will review and update you directly on your ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
gcuriel
Community Member

Hi, I am also unable to add my country & city (country: Curacao, city: Willemstad). Could you please help me out with this? Thank you!

Hi Gianique,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
papu-victoria
Community Member

Hi,

I can't fill in my city.

Country is Ukraine and City is Mariupol', but not appear in drop down.

Please let me know

Thanks

Hi Victoria, 

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
delacdav
Community Member

Hi I am also from Curacao and I'm having the same problem. I keep trying to fill in Willemstad but it says that I need to choose my city from a list, however there is no list at all. Not when I type the first letter, or half of the city, or when I erase. Not when i refresh or empty cache either. 

Hi Davila,

I can see that our team already assisted you with your concern. If you need further assistance, please feel free to update the ticket, and our team will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths