🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't find resubmit button.
Page options
sadik170395
Community Member

I can't find resubmit button.

Hi

Recently I create a Upwork Account. But I can't approve it by myself.So I update and resubmit my profile. But now I can't see resubmit button. Can you people please approve my account and so I can start my career as a freelancer.

12 REPLIES 12
voskerchian
Community Member

Hey Mohammad,

If I got your right, you have created an account and submitted it for approval. After this, you need to wait for an email to know whether it was approved or not. It should be sent within 24 hours If I am not wrong. If it is approved you can start applying for jobs. In case of rejection, you can update and resubmit your profile.

Hope this helps!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

Congratulations your profile has been approved, all you need to is to select a membership plan by going to Settings > Membership & Connects and start biding on projects.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi i have created the account two years back.Again now i started to work as freelancer but i cant able to resubmit find the resubmit button.

Hi Brindha, 

Sorry for the delay in our reply. I checked your account and can see that you should be able to submit proposals to jobs in your chosen category.

Let us know if you have other questions!

~ Avery
Upwork
b5399af4
Community Member

HI my name is abdul rahman. recently i have created upwork profile. i made some correction in profile but i am not able to see resubmit button on webpage. please help me with this. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Thanks in advance

Hi Abdul! I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You should be able to start sending proposals to jobs in the Upwork marketplace. You may also want to check resources in this post to help you get started.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi! 

I created my account 6 months ago, I have a client for 6months straight already but as per checking, my account is not yet approved. I tried editing my profile, tried adding skills and test but it's not showing the resubmit button. I hope you can help me with this. 

Thank you!

Hi Iana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that your account is already accepted. Could you please send me a PM with your username and email address of the account you need help with? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi there!

I have the same concern. I'm not sure if my account has been approved or not as I am not seeing the resubmit button anymore.

Hope you could help me with this. Thanks

Regards,

Sulaica A.

Hi Sulaica,

Since you`re an exclusive member of the agency you can work only on projects under the agency. If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there!
I have a concern. I'm not sure if my account has been approved or not as I am not seeing the resubmit button anymore. 
Hope you could help me with this. Thanks

Regards,
Nardalisa Donaire

P.S. 

pls email me the answer **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Nardalisa,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths