cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get any job

mounael91
Mouna E Member Since: Feb 12, 2016
11 of 24

I'm not here to talk about what Java developpers call themselves.

aldelm_john
Aldelm John F Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
12 of 24

Yea this seems like a dead end. You haven't earned for a while cause you can't get clients and then they make your profile private, and then your chances to get work are zero.

iftikhar0750
Iftikhar H Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
13 of 24

Since I joined the Upwork platform, I have not got any job I don't know what is the problem with my profile.
While I am on Fiverr too where I am Level 2 and have more than 100 reviews there, I registered both accounts almost at the same time.

It would be great for my career and me if someone guided me. Thanks

jr-translation
Community Guru
Jennifer R Member Since: Sep 15, 2017
14 of 24

Iftikhar H wrote:

Since I joined the Upwork platform, I have not got any job I don't know what is the problem with my profile.
While I am on Fiverr too where I am Level 2 and have more than 100 reviews there, I registered both accounts almost at the same time.

It would be great for my career and me if someone guided me. Thanks

Since we can only mention positiv thing:
- You are honest about your English skils but you might want to add at least your native language.
- You have started a portfolio you could work on.
- You have specialized profiles
- Your profile has room for improvement

mounael91
15 of 24

No feedback means for example :

Interview:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

(No script no answer) !

chandanroybd
Chandan R Member Since: May 14, 2015
16 of 24

hello..
I am since 2012. I have done 100+ project about photo editing job. So I just bidding only photo editing, but I can't get any new job from December 2017. My profile is top rated, so I am disappointed. Please help..!  Smiley Sad

barada00
Community Guru
Baris A Member Since: Mar 15, 2017
17 of 24

Hello Chandan. Not getting jobs for a long period of time sometimes happens. It might be a dry spell for you and it definitely, 100% will pass. While you are waiting you can do something about your portfolio. It is untidy at the moment. You can put the job samples of the completed works to the back of your portfolio. See the image. If you click those arrows you can change the order of portfolio items. After changing them don't forget to press "save" at the end of a very long list.

portfolio.jpg

This way you can have the photo editing pieces on the first page.

You might also consider making categories. Please check my portfolio and you'll see what I mean.

From your profile text, delete your name and thanks. Clients see the first couple of lines of your profile when you apply to a job, don't waste that space with those. If I were you I'd also increase my hourly rate. You can double it an see how it goes. Try going for higher budget jobs with bids on budget, not lower prices. If the budget is 50 don't bid 30. I'm pretty sure you can get those jobs if you don't under bid.

mounael91
18 of 24

Thank you all for your answers

Discussion closed

pandoraharper
Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
19 of 24

Well I was all poised to offer the OP some tips about her profile.

But apparently, all her problems are solved. That's great to hear!

mounael91
20 of 24

Your tips are always welcome Miss(es)  Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS