Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't get any job

colettelewis
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
21 of 24

Mouna,

You need to reassess your profile. You are setting yourself up as perfect scam bait. Jill-of-all-trades, mistress-of-none, does not work in the freelancing world.

You have two below-average scores for one of the most saturated areas on Upwork. You should hide these, until you can score at least 30% on these two tests.

Since your B&M working life appears to be as IT manager, you should draw from this experience and offer relevant skills on Upwork.

essa_alroc
Ace Contributor
Stephanie L Member Since: Dec 2, 2016
22 of 24

Here's an unpopular option. You need to hire someone to write your profile for you. You're a coder. That's obvious. The people who will hire you aren't coders. They’re business owners looking for your expertise. English is quite clearly your second language. Those business owners are going to write you off as inexperienced and unprofessional if you can’t speak to them. Your profile tells me you can't. 

I’m not saying you need to speak English fluently but if you’re aiming for jobs in a primarily English market, you at least need to be able to fake it. Hire someone else to write your profile for you if you’re going to seek work in markets where English is the primary language.Otherwise, the only offers you're going to get are the rock bottom kind. 

babu-shahidulctc
Shahidul Islam B Member Since: Apr 11, 2019
23 of 24

why i cant getting any job ? how to i can bidding to get a job .

iftikhar0750
Iftikhar H Member Since: Feb 5, 2019
24 of 24

Hi,
The same situation here too, I am unable to get any job, I am continuously sending proposals to clients but no luck.
and the other side I have an account on Fiverr where I am now Level2 with more than 100 reviews, I register both accounts same time.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS