🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't get my bonus
Page options
59b63bdb
Community Member

I can't get my bonus

Hi everybody,

I have recently received a bonus from a client. But when I click notification about bonus I am receiving notifications such as  "You don't currently have access to this page" via web browser, and "Sorry, at the moment we can't switch tp the referred context" via mobile app. Why this is happening and what is the problem here?

I would be very grateful to everyone for help.

Javi

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Javi Y wrote:

I have recently received a bonus from a client. But when I click notification about bonus I am receiving notifications

Just check in your Report > Pending page

Be aware that a bonus is not protected and not yet paid until a date appears in the left-hand column on the Report > Pending Page.

59b63bdb
Community Member

Hello Petra,

I have checked and there is no pending bonus. 

Hi Javi,

I can see that you raised a support ticket with the Customer Support team. Kindly allow more time for them to review your concern and get back to you with more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Javi Y wrote:

Hello Petra,

I have checked and there is no pending bonus. 

If it was more than 5 days ago, also check on the transaction history on the Available tab. It will show there with "Bonus" in the "Type" column. If it's in neither place, Pending or the Transaction History, then it was never paid (Upwork couldn't charge the client's card).

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths