🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't make a new topic or reply a topic
Page options
ozgursuat_y
Community Member

I can't make a new topic or reply a topic

Hello, I'm Ozgursuat **edited for Community Guidelines**, I created this account because with my real account I can not make a new topic or send a PM to a manager to fix that or any other thing on Upwork, My profile was approved, what should I do?

and I write a proposal for about 12 clients, I bought some other connects to make a proposal but anybody does not respond to me, how can I refund them? It looks like there are some problems with my real account, my profile address is:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

8 REPLIES 8
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ozgursuat, 

I checked the account you are referring to and can confirm that the account registration has been approved. Please close this new account where you are posting to refrain from violating the Upwork User Agreement of having more than one account on Upwork. 

If you need help, please contact us through your other account.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your response. But there are some problems with that account, I can not send any message from that, I tried more and after your response. What should I do?

I get an error while I wanna send a message to you, Or need to create a new topic or reply to a topic. I added its image, please check it.

Hi Ozgursuat, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies, or use a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you for your reply, I tried more and do them all, I cleared caches and cookies but it does not work.

I tried another browser and all ways to check, but it does not work. another problem is I don't have a mail icon o top right of the page and there is no My subscription menu in my real account. I'll add an image of that, please check it.

Hi Ozgursuat, 

I'll go ahead and investigate this with the team and we'll come back here once we have more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much, I'll wait for your response and please check about my connects, I bought some and wrote some proposals, but it seems that clients not seen them, I made about 12 proposals without any response, it seems there is some problem with that, please check it and if there is a problem, please refund connects, I need them to make new proposals

Hi Ozgursuat,

As a follow up to our private communication, noting here that the issue affecting your original account's Community access has been resolved. We appreciate your patience, you can close the second account now and feel free to follow up on your open support ticket if you have any other questions or need assistance. I'm closing this thread for new responses. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths