cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive text verification code

Brijraj G Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
31 of 90

I have already raised a support ticket for you, this is the second time, I have not got the verification code on my mobile number, how can I get it?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
32 of 90

Hi Brijraj,

Please, make sure you are entering correct phone number for your account as you follow the verification steps. Are you receiving any errors as you request the code again?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Kristina H Member Since: Feb 20, 2018
33 of 90

Hello - I cannot receive my text verification code either. Anyone able to help? Thanks!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
34 of 90

Hello Kristina,

I have escalated your concern. One of our team representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Isabell C Member Since: Apr 19, 2018
35 of 90

I am having a similar issue where I wont get the verification code. No matter how many times I re-submit it, I dont recieve any codes and can't move on in the site.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
36 of 90

Hi Isabell,

Our team will assist you on your open ticket shortly, thank you!

Untitled
Cody V Member Since: Apr 30, 2018
37 of 90

Same problem all afternoon. Please advise.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
38 of 90

Hi Cody,

Upon checking, it looks like you were able to successfully verify your phone number. Let us know if you have any other issues, thanks!

~Nina
Stephanie S Member Since: Aug 9, 2018
39 of 90

I'm having the same issue. SMS verification isn't really the best option to me anyways because I work at a place that does not have the ability to accept SMS messages (no cell signal). But I traversed out to a place where I could do the SMS authentication for my profile and the text never comes through no matter how many times I try to verify. Please advise. Thank you. 

-Steph **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
40 of 90

Hi Stephanie,

We're sorry to hear that you are having issues with your phone verification. A member of our team will reach out to you via ticket to assist you directly. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS