cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive text verification code

Danielle B Member Since: Aug 13, 2018
41 of 90

I am having the same issue. The resend verification code is no longer available to click. I put the correct US number but i am just not getting a text.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 90

Hi Danielle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further, thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Gaji Sumon H Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
43 of 90

I am having the same issues. I didn't receive a text message verification code. Anyone able to help? Thanks!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
44 of 90

Hi Gaji,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
James W Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
45 of 90

I have the same issue!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
46 of 90

Hi James, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Ruben P Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
47 of 90

I'm also having the same issue,   I cannot verify my (US Mobile) phone number.    I've tried on 2 desktop browsers and also my iPhone.   The issue is the button doesn't not "click", I see it, but it doesn't respond.

I have tried entering this number in all sort of different formats, it just doens't work.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
48 of 90

Hi Ruben, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Elizabeth W Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
49 of 90
I am having the same issue. I enter my phone number and then click to verify. Nothing happens.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
50 of 90

Hi Elizabeth,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further with verifying your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS