cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive text verification code

Jen S Member Since: Feb 6, 2019
51 of 90

I have same proble, I dont receive sms, maybe there is option to receive call with code to my US number?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
52 of 90

Hi Jen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process, thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Austin R Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
53 of 90

I am also not getting a verification code through. I have tried my number my moms my brothers...none of them work?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
54 of 90

Hi Austin, 

I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you with your phone verification. I apologise if this has caused you any inconvenience.

-Avery
Untitled
Carmen C Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
55 of 90

I need to verify my mobile number to open an account. However, my text message box is closed because I travel overseas as an International Business Consultant. Can someone help me by verifying my mobile via email? Thanks, Dr. C

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
56 of 90

Hi Carmen,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket to assist you with your phone verification. 

If you are travelling and are away from your country of residence temporarily,  you don’t need to update your location. If it does raise any flags on our end, the team will reach out to you directly.  If however, you are going to be away for an extended period, such as moving some place, then you should make updates to your account location. Also, it's recommended that you check with a legal adviser if you need a certain type of visa or a work permit to be able to work on Upwork while travelling.

-Avery
Untitled
Carmen C Member Since: Feb 22, 2019
57 of 90
Hi Avery,

Thank you, so much for your feedback and advice. I will only be doing my freelance contracts on upwork when I am not working overseas.

Best,
Dr. C
Chris M Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
58 of 90

Right now, I'm using a landline because my cellphone is out for warranty service, which will take at least a few days, and they might have to replace it, which will take longer. Can someone just call me with a verification code?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
59 of 90

Hi Chris,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your request to our support team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Chris M Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
60 of 90

Thanks, Bojan! Smiley Happy

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS