cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive text verification code

Tristan T Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
61 of 90
I’m also unable to verify my account. I’ve checked and double checked my phone number but don’t get any messages.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
62 of 90

Hi Tristan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with verifying your phone number. Thank you.

Untitled
Tristan T Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
63 of 90
Hi Goran V,
Thanks I have received an email.
Franco P Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
64 of 90

Same here.

I could "hack it" going straight to the setting page, and succeeded, but every time I try to do something I get redirected to the "Create Profile" page to verify it again. 

Thanks!

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
65 of 90

Hi Franco, 

One of our agents will contact you directly and assist you in verifying your phone number. We appreciate your patience. 

Stan H Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
66 of 90

Hi,

I cannot received a text message to verify my new account.  I there another solution?

Stan

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
67 of 90

Hi Stan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Jessica F Member Since: May 29, 2019
68 of 90

I'm also not receiving my text verification code.  I've tried multiple times.  There seems to be no help to contact.  What should I do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
69 of 90

Hi Jessica, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Lisa K Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
70 of 90
I also haven't received any verification code. I tried the "resend" option but it disappeared and now I only have the option to change my phone number (which obviously I don't want to do). I live in the U.S. and have a U.S. phone number.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS