cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't receive text verification code

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
71 of 90

Hi Lisa,

Just to confirm that you`ve already verified your phone and your profile is accepted. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Ryutaro O Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
72 of 90

Hi I also haven't received the text so I cannot finish creating my profile. Emailed you but no answer. Appreciate it if I could get help?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
73 of 90

Hi Ryutaro,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Michael K Member Since: Oct 13, 2019
74 of 90

My problem was I don't do texting and there is no other option such as email. As a result of a telephone call my issue was resolved when I spoke to a real person.

I never recieved your email reply but thank you for the attempt.  MK

Ryutaro O Member Since: Oct 24, 2019
75 of 90

Now I know posting questions here is the best way to get solution. Mine was resolved by talking to a person from a relevant department thanks to Gran's help. Thank you so much! 

Juan Pablo T Member Since: Apr 23, 2020
76 of 90

Hi, I can't receive neither the verification code on my phone or my email.

I already created a support ticket yesterday but they are not answering me and I have to answer a job proposal. Please help me. This is not the account with the issue, I created another one

77 of 90

Hi, I'm not receiving the 6 digit code for the verification in upwork. Both email and telephone are correct but I don't receive it. This is not the account with the problem. I created a new one to create this.

I already did a support ticket but no one is answering me

I need to answer to a job proposal and I can't login. This will affect my job responsiveness score and I can't do anything about it. Can you help me?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
78 of 90

Thank you for reaching out to us, Juan Pablo.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with this verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
79 of 90

Hi Bojan, someone contacted me but, as last time, once I answer they don't reply back and I need to solve this. I'm losing my job responsiveness score because of this

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
80 of 90

Hi Juan Pablo,

Please allow time for our team to respond and update the ticket. If you have any additional question please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS