cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't remove my linked accounts from my Upwork profile!

Highlighted
Luana A Member Since: Jun 9, 2017
1 of 4

I have a problem: I added my facebook account to my profile but I can't remove it anymore, even if I click on the 'X' on the button: when I do this, it links back to my fb account instead of removing it or getting a pop-up on the screen that could me let me able to remove it. It is the same with other accounts ( linkedin, dribbble, etc. )
Ps. Yes, I know that my FB account will not be shown public but I changed my mind, I simply don't want it anymore linked here to Upwork. Please, can someone help me? Thank you.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Luana,

I just tried to replicate the issue you are describing and wasn't able to. Could you please try unlinking your Facebook account using a different browser?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Luana A Member Since: Jun 9, 2017
3 of 4

It worked! Cat Happy It was the only thing I didn't try. Thanks for suggestion and help!

Ps. I think that, at this point, the problem could be Mozilla Firefox. I don't know if other

people experienced the same issue but maybe the staff could check if there is a bug.

Thans again ^-^

Highlighted
Zeeshan S Member Since: Jun 26, 2017
4 of 4

Yes! you right its an issue with Firefox only. Unlinked my accounts using explorer. Tyvm