🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't submit any job because it tells me th...
Page options
doaaelbanhawy
Community Member

I can't submit any job because it tells me that I don't have any connects available

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Doaa,

The reason why you can`t submit a proposal is because you have used all of your connects. Your new connects will be awarded to you once your new Billing Cycle has started. You can check this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects > and at the bottom of the page you can see the date under Current Billing Cycle. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
doaaelbanhawy
Community Member

Please ..
if anyone know what should I do , help me

Did you check if you still have some available? If you used all your connects you won't be able to apply untill it reloads in the following month.

You can check your connects here:

Go to find work, select - Your available connects balance.

Hope this helps.

Doaa E wrote:
Please ..
if anyone know what should I do , help me

Probably your profile is not yet approved.  

Frankly, that is a good thing. 

You can vastly improve on how you present now (not to be taken seriously), or you leave it as it is and gain some RW experience, and come back later once you have a better idea on what you want to offer to the world. 

Hi Doaa,

The reason why you can`t submit a proposal is because you have used all of your connects. Your new connects will be awarded to you once your new Billing Cycle has started. You can check this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects > and at the bottom of the page you can see the date under Current Billing Cycle. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths