🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't update my photo.
Page options
sushanneupane
Community Member

I can't update my photo.

I had previously kept a photo of me that's black and while and doesn't look professional at all and give a rather bad impression. I wanted to change it later when I click a better professional photo but it seems that after I upload it it says uploading photo and after some moment the zoom/rotate interface comes and the upload button greys out but the photos not uploaded. How can I fix it? It's a new account with no actual projects taken and I am ready for a video verification or any step that needs to be taken
1 REPLY 1
AndreaG

Hi Sushan, can you please check if the image you're trying to upload is in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png format and at least 250px by 250px? Also, make sure that it's a clear photo of yourself, not a long shot and your face is clearly visible. If it meets those requirements and you still can't upload it then please try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if the problem persists.

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and visit our blog for more tips on choosing an awesome profile photo

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths