🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't verify my Paypal account, and i can't...
Page options
popadic_stefan
Community Member

I can't verify my Paypal account, and i can't withdraw money!

HiI have a problem, i can't sign up my payment process from Paypall because i don't use same emails on Upwork and Paypal.
Because i haved Upwork account earlier with that email adress and i'm close (deactivate that account) and open a new on with different email, now i can't verify this currently account with email what i use for that first account *** Edited for Community Guidelines *** and my Paypal is on that email adress, i get this error -*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***
And because this error first i think maybe i not deactivate that account very well so i try to login on that account, but that account is deleted!
That account is deleted -*** Edited for Community Guidelines ***
Now i'm stack and i can't withdraw my money! Can someone help me how to connect my paypal account and withdraw money? And did i come to right place to ask for help, or i wrong and where i need to go?

2 REPLIES 2
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Stefan,

Unfortunately, your Upwork email address and your PayPal email address should be the same. Also, you can't use the email address you used in your other Upwork account even if it's already closed. You may learn more about adding a PayPal account here. Thank you.

Untitled

Ok

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths