🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I can't withdraw my proposals
Page options
lyn_meredith
Community Member

I can't withdraw my proposals

I am trying to withdraw several of my proposals.  The feature is not working.  Please advise.  Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Lyn M wrote:

I am trying to withdraw several of my proposals.  The feature is not working.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Don't worry about it. You don't get your connects back, and they will be archived once the client closes the job posting anyway. 

I am trying to close my account all together and can't do it unless I
withdraw all my proposals.

Hi Lyn,

Once you open a proposal please scroll down where you will be able to see two buttons: Change Terms and Withdrawn Proposal. 

Capture.PNG

Once you have withdrawn all of your proposals let me know and we will close your account from our end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have done that step and the Withdrawl feature is not working!

Hi Lyn,

Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser, if you`re still experiencing any problems with this please send me a screenshot from your end. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you. I will try that.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

  

Hello. I can't found those buttons on few my old proposals. Of course I've tried with different browsers and cleared cache. For example - https://www.upwork.com/ab/proposals/809859625535803392

Hi Arkady,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths