🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I cannot verify my account, (Identity Ver...
Page options
omarison
Community Member

I cannot verify my account, (Identity Verification not visible in setttings)

Hi Guys!

I cannot verify my account as the identity verification is not visible in settings, what can I do?

Thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Omar, 

I looked into your account, and I can confirm that you do not need to verify your account just yet. If the team finds the need to verify your account, they will reach out to you via email or through a notification in your account. 

In the meantime, I invite you to read more about the types of verification we have on Upwork by visiting this link. 

~ Avery
Upwork
omarison
Community Member

Hi Avery!

Okay but what if I want to make the profile visible atleast?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Not a problem, Omar! I've already set your profile visibility to public.

Profiles of freelancers with a history of earnings on the platform will remain public unless they have not earned in more than two years, while profiles of new freelancers who haven't earned on Upwork will be set to private after 90 days. You can resume earnings on a new contract or upgrade your membership to the Plus plan to avoid this. You can check out more info about this here.

Let me know if I can further assist you with anything!

~ Avery
Upwork
omarison
Community Member

Thanks A lot !!!

Hello Avery,

Please check my Upwork account**Edited for community guidelines**how to verify my Upwork account

Thanks,

Mahnoor

Hi Mahnoor,

We’ll let you know when it’s time to verify your identity. You won’t be able to do so until we request verification. We’ll send you an email and notify you when you sign in to your account if you need to verify.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths