🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I cant see the profile resubmit button
Page options
wdscy
Community Member

I cant see the profile resubmit button

Hello. I have apply to be a member of this website but i was rejected. So i updated my profile with more skills, took english test (score 4.5), i added video (i created the video), updated my bio. Also i am EU citizen but i don't have VAT number and i choose this option.

After i did all these changes but after the changes applied the resubmit button is not appearing. Can you help me?

ps: My profile is at 90% complete and i am waiting if you will approve my account so to be able to add all my social account, update payment methods, add my degrees and portfolio.

Oh i have credits to make proposals. Will those proposals be visible to the client?

Another issue i found has to do with firefox 64bit latest version. It seems that you are facing compatibility issues. Error msg: Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request. Please try again later

But on opera is working just fine. Actually what i believe is java error. You should check it

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kostas,

Your profile was already approved and that is the reason why you were able to chose the Basic membership plan. I would also suggest to check out this thread and learn more about Getting Started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much. Can you please let me know about the firefox as well. Did you notice the issue? What browser you suggest using? I have firefox as my default browser because i have amny tools that i am using and other browsers do not have

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths