🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I cover my face and can't upload a profile pi...
Page options
rabia_hasan_z
Community Member

I cover my face and can't upload a profile picture

Hi,

As a religious obligation I can't upload my picture. Will a picture with veil do? Can my account get approved?

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rabia,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks

Ok 👍

bafagih_fauziya
Community Member

Hi Rabia,

I have the same questions and couldn't find an answer anywhere. Did you get any reply in regards to your question?

Yes

Did you get any reply about whether your profile picture can be with your face covered? 

No 

Hi Fauziya,

Thank you for your message. Your profile picture must clearly show your face. Could you please confirm why do you wish to upload a profile picture with your face covered? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
0a4a4488
Community Member

Yes I like and feeling self safety.

0a4a4488
Community Member

Yes you gotted approved you add bailed pic confidentially.

0a4a4488
Community Member

Yes your account must be approved

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths