🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: I did not get prorated connects when I ha...
Page options
m_muteja
Community Member

I did not get prorated connects when I have upgraded to freelancer plus plan

I did not get prorated connects when I have upgraded to freelancer plus plan.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukesh,

You received the correct number of prorated Connects for the number of days that have passed since your Connects were last renewed/allotted(you have upgraded your membership plan the same day when you received your first 60 connects), plus 10 additional Connects. Please check the calculation below and note that you'll receive 70 Connects when your billing cycle resets.

Connects balance at upgrade

Difference between Basic & Plus

+ 10

Days into billing cycle

Prorated Connects (days x 2)

+ 0

Total after upgrade

= 70

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mukesh,

When you upgrade, you keep the Connects you already have and we add on the Plus plan upgrade amount. You will also receive a credit for the days of billing cycle that have passed since your Connects were last refilled. For more details on how this calculation works, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

• An additional 10 Connects per month (plus a prorated first month's allotment)

I did not recived these. I recived only 10 additional connects.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukesh,

You received the correct number of prorated Connects for the number of days that have passed since your Connects were last renewed/allotted(you have upgraded your membership plan the same day when you received your first 60 connects), plus 10 additional Connects. Please check the calculation below and note that you'll receive 70 Connects when your billing cycle resets.

Connects balance at upgrade

Difference between Basic & Plus

+ 10

Days into billing cycle

Prorated Connects (days x 2)

+ 0

Total after upgrade

= 70

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics