🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I didn't get any Connects Yet.
Page options
kailash_shri
Community Member

I didn't get any Connects Yet.

I have verify upwork account but I didn't get any Connects yet.

7 REPLIES 7
iamchunchunchun
Community Member

Have you chosen a membership plan? Even if you intend to use the basic plan, you still have to choose it.

JoanneP

Hi Kailash,

Please select a membership plan as Hiu Chun mentioned or by clicking the 0 Connects link found on your find work page. Go to Memberships and Connects on your Settings page and choose your membership plan (free or paid). Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you for your reply, but i have selected basic plan. I can see my Current Billing Cycle, Member Connects but Available Connects is still 0.

My Current Plan is Freelancer Basic. Please Help me. 

Hi Kailash,

I've checked and can see that your connects have been credited. Please try logging out and back in and let us know if you continue not to be able to see them.

~Nina

Thank you Nina, But I can see Now I have no any Connects. It shows 0 available Connects. 

Please help me.

Hello Kailash,

Thank you for reporting this to us. I have escalated your concern. Our team is now investigating this issue. Thank you.

Untitled
aakwabi
Community Member

I also am experiencing the same problem. However, mine is a bit different. I am using the Plus plan which runs from the 15th to the 14th of every month. I do not have any amount to renew my subscription now (though there is some in PayPal). 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths