🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I didn't get paid from client for hourly job....
Page options
sazal836
Community Member

I didn't get paid from client for hourly job. But job ended by client feedback

I didn't get paid from my client for hourly job. But job ended by client and he provided me feedback also. I worked 1 hour for him. So how it will be paid pf 1 hour? how my client can pay me now?? Please I am new 

5 REPLIES 5
lysis10
Community Member
prestonhunter
Community Member

Sazal, you were paid.

You don't need to do anything.

The client doesn't need to do anything.

Just be patient.

The money is traveling to you now.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sazal,

Since this was an hourly contract, after the work week ended the client has a review period and then funds will be available after a 5 day security hold. You can check the status of your payment by clicking on the 'Reports' tab and then clicking on 'Overview', funds for your work are currently in the Work in progress tab until Monday 12 noon UTC, when the Clients review period begins and lasts until Friday at 23:59 UTC. After the review period funds will be transferred to Available after the 5-days security hold. You can find more information about the schedule to release hourly payments within this help article. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
sazal836
Community Member

ended job are also not showing to my profile. I've nothing on my profile. Can you check my profile, please?
Contract ID: 25882694

Hi Sazal,

Thank you for following up. In general, when you receive the earnings, the contract should show on your work history. You will receive the funds for this contract according to the weekly billing cycle

However, please know that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths