cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5-Digit Verification Code

Tori B Member Since: Dec 20, 2018
271 of 1,354

I am trying to complete my profile and I entered my phone number and hit the verify phone number button but never received security code. Can someone help me?

Racquel M Member Since: Dec 22, 2018
272 of 1,354

My name is Racquel Mcbroom - Marsh. I am also having trouble verifying my phone and cannot recieve text codes. 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
273 of 1,354

Hi Racquel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your phone verification process. Thanks. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Highlighted
Hunter C Member Since: Jan 25, 2018
274 of 1,354

I am in the process of filling out all of the necessary fields so that I can begin looking for work as a freelancer on upwork. However, there is a step that asks for your phone number and it says that a 5-digit verification code will be sent to your phone. I have entered my phone number several times now and am yet to recive the 5-digit code. Can anyone help me with this, as I have already invested a good bit of time up to this point and the system will not let me go any further until I have this 5-digit code. Many Thanks, Hunter Chavanne

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
275 of 1,354

Hi Hunter,

A member of the team will reach out to you directly to help assist you with this.

~Nina
Tabitha B Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
276 of 1,354
Currently having the same problem. Help!
Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
277 of 1,354

Hi Tabitha,

Thanks for sharing your concern.

A member of our team will contact you via email to further assist you.

Felix
Untitled
Marlo L Member Since: Dec 24, 2018
278 of 1,354
I am having trouble getting the verification code, it is not registering with server or something. Can code be emailed instead?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
279 of 1,354

Hi Marlo, 

A member the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Trina H Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
280 of 1,354

Having the same issue, please reach out to help!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS