cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification code never received

Joshua T Member Since: Dec 7, 2018
111 of 694

Hi

I, also, didn't receive a verification text.

It's been a few hours already.

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
112 of 694

Hi Joshua,

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Ahnaf Z Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
113 of 694

I haven't received a text verification code either. I've tried on multiple days, from my pc and my phone. Please help.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
114 of 694

Hi Ahnaf, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Alison Z Member Since: Nov 8, 2018
115 of 694

No matter how many times I submit my phone number (it's the correct, US number), I'm not receiving any texts/verification codes.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
116 of 694

Hi Alison,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with the verification code, thank you.

Untitled
Kathryn P Member Since: Dec 2, 2018
117 of 694

Hi Goran, I have the same issue. I click and click and never get a text verification code which is preventing me from getting into my account. Thank you. 

118 of 694

Hi Kathryn, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your phone verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Carl W Member Since: Feb 5, 2018
119 of 694

I am in the process of filling out all of the necessary fields so that I can begin looking for work as a freelancer on upwork. However, there is a step that asks for your phone number and it says that a 5-digit verification code will be sent to your phone. I have entered my phone number several times now and am yet to recive the 5-digit code. Can anyone help me with this, as I have already invested a good bit of time up to this point and the system will not let me go any further until I have this 5-digit code. Thanks

120 of 694

Hi Carl, 

I went ahead and asked the Customer Support Team to reach out to you to assist you. You should receive an email from one of our Customer Support Agents to help you further.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS