cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verification code does not send!

Ashley D Member Since: Apr 16, 2018
41 of 361
This is happening to me too. Cleared everything, tried multiple times, even tried my husband’s number. I can’t set up my profile without doing this, right?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
42 of 361

Hi Ashley, 

Looks like you were able to verify your phone number already. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

-Avery
Untitled
Trey G Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
43 of 361

Hello,

I'm having the same issue - different browsers, cleared cache - still no text.  Any help?

Mike S Member Since: Jan 14, 2018
44 of 361

Seems this is a common problem here at Upwork but I can't verify my account because your software does not text me my verification code and there is not link to verify via email. 

Please help!

Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
45 of 361

Hi Mike,

I apologize for the predicament you are facing at this moment.
A member of out team will reach out to you for further assistance.

Felix
Untitled
Rodger M Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
46 of 361

hello,am also trying to register but i cant seem to get the verification code,i have been trying to do this,for the past three days and its becoming really frustrating.please help,cause am absolutely lost here

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
47 of 361

@Rodger M wrote:

hello,am also trying to register but i cant seem to get the verification code,i have been trying to do this,for the past three days and its becoming really frustrating.please help,cause am absolutely lost here

You really do seem to be lost as to where you are located and what your native language is, don't you?

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
48 of 361

@Petra R wrote:

@Rodger M wrote:

You really do seem to be lost as to where you are located and what your native language is, don't you?

I really wish someone would invent a way to keep the US in one place, because this issue of the Unites States jumping around the globe is now really getting out of hand.

Just yesterday my client, who I know to be in Florida, was seven hours behind me; now, it seems that the western parts of the US is one hour ahead of me. The mind boggles...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The problem with silver linings is that they always come with dark clouds attached - RB
Highlighted
Robert D K Member Since: Feb 12, 2018
49 of 361

I am having this issue as well. Please help!!!!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
50 of 361

Hello Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled