cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verification code does not send!

Rodger M Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
81 of 977

hello,am also trying to register but i cant seem to get the verification code,i have been trying to do this,for the past three days and its becoming really frustrating.please help,cause am absolutely lost here

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
82 of 977

@Rodger M wrote:

hello,am also trying to register but i cant seem to get the verification code,i have been trying to do this,for the past three days and its becoming really frustrating.please help,cause am absolutely lost here

You really do seem to be lost as to where you are located and what your native language is, don't you?

Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
83 of 977

@Petra R wrote:

@Rodger M wrote:

You really do seem to be lost as to where you are located and what your native language is, don't you?

I really wish someone would invent a way to keep the US in one place, because this issue of the Unites States jumping around the globe is now really getting out of hand.

Just yesterday my client, who I know to be in Florida, was seven hours behind me; now, it seems that the western parts of the US is one hour ahead of me. The mind boggles...

Highlighted
Robert D K Member Since: Feb 12, 2018
84 of 977

I am having this issue as well. Please help!!!!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
85 of 977

Hello Robert,

I'm sorry to hear that. I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Alex C Member Since: Feb 13, 2018
86 of 977

Same thing is currently happening for me.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
87 of 977

Hi Alex,

I've escalated your concern and one of our agents will be reaching out to assist you very shortly, thank you.

~Nina
Mohammad A Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
88 of 977

I'm also facing this problem! The verification code isn't sending

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
89 of 977

Hi Mohammad, 

Could you please add your phone number on your profile so that you can receive the SMS for the phone verification? Thank you!

-Avery
Untitled
Zed B Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
90 of 977

Hi. Please help, I have the same problem.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS