cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Danielle K Member Since: Jan 17, 2018
1 of 357

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 357

Hi Danielle,

A member of the team will be reaching out to you directly to help assist you with this. We appreciate your patience!

~Nina
Untitled
Highlighted
Shayna Marie R Member Since: Feb 22, 2018
3 of 357

I am having this issue as well.  When I click the link to send the code nothing happens.  

Thank you for your assistance with this. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
4 of 357

Hello Shayna,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Karla L Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
5 of 357

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem. My phone number is from Spain,  where I am at the moment. I hope to be able to solve this problem. I need to find an accountant. 

Thank you in advance for your time. Smiley Happy Karla

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 357

Hi Karla,

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're having. Please clear your cache and cookies, try using a different browser, remove and re-add your phone number before attempting to generate the code again, and follow up to confirm if you're still not receiving the code. 

Susan D Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
7 of 357

I'm having the same issue. Smiley Sad  I tried doing it on a different browser, and it still didn't come through.  Can someone please reach out to me about this as well?  Sorry to bother! 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
8 of 357

Hi Susan,

Could you please take the troubleshooting steps advised by Vladimir previously in this thread and let us know if that is unable to resolve the issue, thank you!

~Nina
Untitled
Susan D Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
9 of 357

Hey Nina,

Yes, I had already tried a different broswer before I posted, but I tried it again and it still didn't work.  And I tried clearing the cookies on this one (Chrome), as well as re-entering my phone number, and nothing worked.  I know I am receiving text messages from other sources though.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
10 of 357

Thank you for the follow up Susan.

One of our agents will reach out to you and assist you further.

Untitled