cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Andi C Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
51 of 678

Could someone get in touch and help me as i cannot recieve the verification code

Jill D Member Since: May 29, 2019
52 of 678

I can't create my profile because I never received the phone verification code.

Jill Damron

**Edited for community guidelines**

Taber D Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
53 of 678

I am also having this same problem. I am setting up my account but am unable to proceed because I never receive a verification code to my mobile. I've tried on 2 different browsers and the mobile site.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
54 of 678

Hi Taber, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will assist you with your phone verification.

-Avery
Untitled
M U Member Since: Jun 7, 2019
55 of 678

To Whom It May Concern:

I'm also trying to set up a new account and have not received a text message despite multiple attempts. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
56 of 678

Hi M U,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone verification. Thank you.

Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
57 of 678

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

Highlighted
Amanda S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
58 of 678

Same. I've tried a different browser, cleared the cache and cookies in current browser, reentered my phone number and I still don't receive a text verification. Can someone help?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
59 of 678

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our support agents will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Ashley D Member Since: Apr 16, 2018
60 of 678
This is happening to me too. Cleared everything, tried multiple times, even tried my husband’s number. I can’t set up my profile without doing this, right?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS