cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Victoria E Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
81 of 1,367

will you call the number or should I wait for an email?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
82 of 1,367

Hi Victoria,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Juliette T Member Since: Sep 25, 2019
83 of 1,367
Hello,
I am having the same issue. I also need to change the email address linked to my account.

Thank you!
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
84 of 1,367

Hi Juliette, 

I've shared your account information with the team so that they can assist you further. Once the issue is resolved, you should be able to access your Contact Info page through your Settings and update your email address. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jaime S Member Since: Oct 21, 2019
85 of 1,367

I am having the same issue. I have tried to verify on different devices but nothing has worked.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
86 of 1,367

Hi Jaime, 

One of our agents will reach out to you directly to assist you with your phone verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
87 of 1,367

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

Amanda S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
88 of 1,367

Same. I've tried a different browser, cleared the cache and cookies in current browser, reentered my phone number and I still don't receive a text verification. Can someone help?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
89 of 1,367

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our support agents will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ashley D Member Since: Apr 16, 2018
90 of 1,367
This is happening to me too. Cleared everything, tried multiple times, even tried my husband’s number. I can’t set up my profile without doing this, right?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS