Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
71 of 1,001

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
72 of 1,001

Hi Michael,

Thank you for sharing this with us. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team and one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else

~ Riri
Megan Q Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
73 of 1,001

Hello, I too am having issues with the text message verification code. When I look at my phone number, it is a digit off. Can you please help with this? 

Thank you,

Megan Quick

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
74 of 1,001

Hi Megan, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further. 

-Avery
Untitled
Victoria E Member Since: Aug 19, 2019
75 of 1,001

will you call the number or should I wait for an email?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
76 of 1,001

Hi Victoria,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your phone verification process. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
David C Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
77 of 1,001

I am having the same issue.  I've triple checked my phone number, which is a USA number.  I have no problem getting text messages otherwise.

Amanda S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
78 of 1,001

Same. I've tried a different browser, cleared the cache and cookies in current browser, reentered my phone number and I still don't receive a text verification. Can someone help?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
79 of 1,001

Hello Amanda,

I have escalated your concern. One of our support agents will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Ashley D Member Since: Apr 16, 2018
80 of 1,001
This is happening to me too. Cleared everything, tried multiple times, even tried my husband’s number. I can’t set up my profile without doing this, right?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS