Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verification code never received

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
111 of 353

Hello Tea,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Sophie M Member Since: Feb 14, 2018
112 of 353

I pushed the verify phone number button and have yet to receive my verication code. Will someone from the admin team please contact me. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
113 of 353

Hi Sophie,

An agent will reach out to you directly to help assist you with this.

~Nina
Untitled
Samuel A Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
114 of 353
Hi, I am having the same issue, please help.
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
115 of 353

Hi Samuel, 

An agent from the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your issue.

-Avery
Untitled
Ryan T Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
116 of 353

I tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies etc to no effect. Can someone help me finish my application?

Finley C Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
117 of 353

Hello! 

I am trying to verify my account so I can get started on working on various assignments, however, I have run into an issue; when I try to verify my account with a phone number for a text message to be received, I never receive said text message. Can this be resolved?

Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
118 of 353

Hi Finley, and Ryan, 

I wanted to check if both of you have tried resending the link to you to check if you will receive the code?

-Avery
Untitled
Finley C Member Since: Mar 15, 2018
119 of 353
Hello!

Yes, I have done pretty much everything to attempt to have it sent, but nothing seems to work. Is there another way to verify my account, or is there another way for the text to be sent?

Thanks!
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
120 of 353

Hi Finley,

We'll have one of our reps reach out to you directly to help you complete this step, thanks!

~Nina
Untitled