cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't verify my phone number .

Samihah I Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
251 of 1,552

I'm having the same issue. I've waited a while and the verification text hasn't been sent to my phone.

Edit: the verification text finally sent!

Jeremy M Member Since: Sep 1, 2018
252 of 1,552

I completed the create my profile, but it won't take my phone number...it keeps saying it must be 6 digits exactly.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
253 of 1,552

Hi Jeremy,

Could you please make sure your phone number is in the following format - 1 (234) 5678910? If you still get an error, please, let us know.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jawara H Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
254 of 1,552

I'm having this same issue. Both in chrome and Firfox nothing happens when I click "Verify Phone Number"

Candace M Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
255 of 1,552

Hello! I am having the same issue as some of the others. Still stuck in the application process because I entered in the wrong phone number in the beginning and cannot change it. The number to verify is incorrect and I cannot change it or the country code, it will not allow me to. It is impossible to speak to someone about this. How can I go back to change my phone number?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
256 of 1,552

Hi Candace, 

Based on the address you add on your account, the area code automatically populates on the mobile number field. Are you using a different mobile number for your account? 

-Avery
Untitled
Candace M Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
257 of 1,552

Yes, I am using an international format phone number. I assumed that might be the case so I tried to delete all and start over. But I can not even do that until my account has been verified. 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
258 of 1,552

Hi Candace, 

I forwarded your account details to the Customer Support Team and they will get in touch with you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Ryan M Member Since: Aug 6, 2018
259 of 1,552

Hi there Avery,

I'm having the same issues as those above. I tried clearing all cache and cookies, switching browsers, restarting browsers, etc. 

Please help.

Thank you,

Ryan

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
260 of 1,552

Hi Ryan,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further, thank you for reaching out to us!

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS