cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I didn't receive a text message verification code

Sara H Member Since: May 10, 2018
121 of 1,552

I'm creating my profile and am not receiving a verification code via text. It is a valid number and I've tried multiple times. Thank you for your assistance!

Bryce S Member Since: May 16, 2018
122 of 1,552

I have not received a verification text. Could someone contact me? 

Thanks. 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
123 of 1,552

Hi Bryce,

We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you to assist you with this. Thanks!

~Nina
Kristi Z Member Since: Aug 5, 2018
124 of 1,552

I am also experiencing this problem. I would like to complete my registration and application, but have not recieved a varification code. 

Thank you for any help you can provide. 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
125 of 1,552

Hi Kristi,

We'll have one of our agents get in touch with you to assist you with the verification process. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kristi Z Member Since: Aug 5, 2018
126 of 1,552

A potential solution for anyone who'd like to try before commenting here - my solution was to try another internet browser. I initially used Chrome and was unable to send the code, but Safari got it on the first try.

Best of luck.

Logan J Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
127 of 1,552

I am having this same issue.  I have tried to submit my phone number multiple times to no avail.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
128 of 1,552

Hi Logan, 

The Customer Support Team will assist you with your phone verification directly througn an email ticket. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mario Robert D Member Since: Sep 2, 2018
129 of 1,552

Hello,

I would also like to report I am unable to further verify my profile and use the platform as my US number is not working, it has been working with other sources though.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Mario R. D.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
130 of 1,552

Hi Mario,

One of our customer support agents will reach out to you via email to assist you further with verifying your contact information. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS