cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't verify my phone number .

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
261 of 1,712

Hi Whitney,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with verifying your phone, thank you.

Untitled
Yoni W Member Since: Oct 29, 2019
262 of 1,712

Hi ,

I'm having the exact same issue, can you please help me?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
263 of 1,712

Hi Kelsy, 

Please refer to this ticket that was sent to you on 1-November. You may follow up with the team on the same ticket thread so that the Customer Support Team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Dave W Member Since: Apr 3, 2018
264 of 1,712

I have a similar problem but I am still in the application process to become a freelancer on upwork.com so I can't get past the telephone verification step. I have checked my cell phone number and had the site send me a text multiple times but nothing has come through to my phone.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
265 of 1,712

Hello Dave,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Samihah I Member Since: Apr 22, 2018
266 of 1,712

I'm having the same issue. I've waited a while and the verification text hasn't been sent to my phone.

Edit: the verification text finally sent!

Jeremy M Member Since: Sep 1, 2018
267 of 1,712

I completed the create my profile, but it won't take my phone number...it keeps saying it must be 6 digits exactly.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
268 of 1,712

Hi Jeremy,

Could you please make sure your phone number is in the following format - 1 (234) 5678910? If you still get an error, please, let us know.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jawara H Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
269 of 1,712

I'm having this same issue. Both in chrome and Firfox nothing happens when I click "Verify Phone Number"

Candace M Member Since: Jul 13, 2018
270 of 1,712

Hello! I am having the same issue as some of the others. Still stuck in the application process because I entered in the wrong phone number in the beginning and cannot change it. The number to verify is incorrect and I cannot change it or the country code, it will not allow me to. It is impossible to speak to someone about this. How can I go back to change my phone number?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS