cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Unable to Verify my phone number

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
241 of 1,161

Hi Krystle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further on how to verify your phone number. If further help is needed from me here, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Krystle T Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
242 of 1,161
Thanks so much!

##- Please type your reply above this line
Devin J Member Since: Oct 12, 2018
243 of 1,161

As the title states, I use my phone number to verify my account and the code is never texted to me. 

I've tried another phone number, resetting my browser, using another browser, and nothing works.

I will likely need some tech support to override this block so I can finally get my page approved.

Thank you!

Devin

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
244 of 1,161

Hi Devin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with your verification process. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kelsy K Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
245 of 1,161

Hi! I am having the same issue. I've tried clearing my browsers but it seems like I cant even click the green button, let alone get a text message. Please advise. Thanks!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
246 of 1,161

Hi Kelsy, 

A member of the Customer Support Team reached out to you to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Mark G Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
247 of 1,161
Hello! I am having the same issue as many others here. I am in the application process and when I input my phone number for verification nothing happens and the button doesn't register anything. Please advise!
David W Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
248 of 1,161

I use my phone number to verify my account and the code is never texted to me. 

I've tried another phone number, resetting my browser, using another browser, and nothing works.

I will likely need some tech support to override this block so I can finally get my page approved.

Thank you!

David

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
249 of 1,161

Hi David,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Jawara H Member Since: Dec 8, 2018
250 of 1,161

Hello, Avery,
I think I'm having an issue with verfication I'm also using a number that has an out of state area code

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS