cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I can't verify my phone number .

Jeffrey T Member Since: Aug 18, 2018
261 of 1,552

Hello, I am having the same issue as others where my phone number cant be changed to get the verification code texted to me. Please Help. I am stuck in the account profile set up and just need to get my phone verified.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
262 of 1,552

Hi Jeffrey,

Thank you for reaching out to us, one of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rhiannon N Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
263 of 1,552

Hi, I'm having the same issue when  trying to set up my profile:

I get to "Next, you'll be asked to verify your phone number for added security" 

I hit continue, enter my phone number,  then hit the green  "verify phone number" button but nothing happens and I have not received a text. 

I've tried different browsers (Chrome and Safari) as well as through the app on my iphone but nothing happens after hitting "verify phone number" button.  

Please help so I can finish profile set up. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
264 of 1,552

Hi Rhiannon,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your phone verification, thank you.

Untitled
Krystle T Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
265 of 1,552

I'm in the process of creating my Upwork Profile and am having an issue with verifying my phone number. When I get to the point where I need to verify my phone number, I get the following error message: "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number." When I try to input a different number, it automatically defaults to the original phone number. Please help! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
266 of 1,552

Hi Krystle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further on how to verify your phone number. If further help is needed from me here, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Krystle T Member Since: Nov 1, 2018
267 of 1,552
Thanks so much!

##- Please type your reply above this line
James D. J Member Since: Oct 12, 2018
268 of 1,552

As the title states, I use my phone number to verify my account and the code is never texted to me. 

I've tried another phone number, resetting my browser, using another browser, and nothing works.

I will likely need some tech support to override this block so I can finally get my page approved.

Thank you!

Devin

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
269 of 1,552

Hi Devin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and assist you with your verification process. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kelsy K Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
270 of 1,552

Hi! I am having the same issue. I've tried clearing my browsers but it seems like I cant even click the green button, let alone get a text message. Please advise. Thanks!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS